Are you looking to buy a bread maker in the UK?
We've combined product ratings from Amazon UK, Argos, John Lewis and Tesco and created a Top 5 for you to consider.
We discovered around 70 different models for sale at these trusted shops.
This report will show you established and reliable bread makers, performing as expected. All based on owner rating scores.
This ratings-driven view of the market often highlights unexpected models for sale. It can also steer you away from a 'bestseller' - if ratings suggest poor performance.
Ratings in the Top 5 begin at 4.7 stars
Prices range from £85 to £180
How does it work?
We begin by building a list of bread makers with more than 50 ratings. This jumps straight to established products. We can see how they've actually performed over time, according to owners.
We remove any bread makers with less than a 4 star rating. We now have a list of the higher rated models, with a credible amount of opinion.
After sorting the product list by ratings, we publish this Top 5.
The Best Bread Makers 2017
Total Ratings = The combined number of ratings found at Amazon UK, Argos, John Lewis and Tesco on March 22nd 2017. View rating scores from each shop here. Our report criteria only considers products with more than 50 owner reviews with rating scores above 4 stars.
You can re-sort this Top 5 - it's currently sorting from the highest rated.
Below are links out to UK stores selling these top rated bread makers. There you can learn more about product features, and find today's best prices.
The Panasonic SD-2511 Bread Maker
- Three Loaf Sizes
- Gluten Free Mode
- Ingredients Dispenser
- 17 Bread Programs
- “Over the years I have had 2 cheaper makes but neither made bread like this Panasonic.“
The Panasonic SD-2501 Bread Maker
- 3 Loaf Sizes
- Nut Dispenser
- Jam and Compote Mode
- “It’s so easy and quick to use. And cleaning is a doddle. Lovely bread.”
The Panasonic SD-2500 Bread Maker
- Small, Medium and Large Loaf Sizes
- 100% Gluten Free Bread Maker Mode
- Jam & Compote Mode
- “Makes a perfect loaf with not a lot of effort.”
The Panasonic SD-2502 Bread Maker
- 3 Loaf Sizes
- 11 Settings Including Gluten Free and Pizza Dough
- Raisin and Nut Dispenser
- Gluten Free Bread Program
- “I would recommend this thoroughly. Easy to use and clean. Good recipes.”
The Panasonic SD-2512 Bread Maker
- Rustic Bread Mode
- Automatic Nuts & Raisins Dispenser
- 33 Programs
- Digital Timer
- “I really like this bread maker, the results have so far been very impressive. I like the way the bread just slides out, even the crispy crust of the French loaf.“