Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Well Rated, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Well Rated has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Well Rated does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that contains technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Well Rated disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which wellrated.co.uk links, and that link to wellrated.co.uk. Well Rated does not have any control over those non-Well Rated websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Well Rated website or webpage, Well Rated does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Well Rated disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Well Rated websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Well Rated asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by wellrated.co.uk violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Well Rated in accordance with Well Rated’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Well Rated will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Well Rated will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Well Rated or others. In the case of such termination, Well Rated will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Well Rated.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Well Rated to you any Well Rated or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Well Rated. Well Rated, wellrated.co.uk, the wellrated.co.uk logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with wellrated.co.uk, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Well Rated or Well Rated’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Well Rated or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Well Rated reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Well Rated may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Well Rated and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Well Rated nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Well Rated, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Well Rated under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Well Rated shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Well Rated, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Well Rated and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Well Rated, or by the posting by Well Rated of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the courts located in United Kingdom.
- Affiliations. Well Rated is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk. Well Rated is also a participant in other UK based affiliate advertising programmes.
- Product Accuracy. Please check the full manufacturers description on the site of purchase, or the manufacturers website, to see the very latest specifications and other important notices.