Are you looking to buy a coffee machine in the UK?
We've combined product ratings from Amazon UK, Argos, John Lewis and Tesco and created a Top 5 for you to consider.
We discovered around 500 different models for sale at these trusted shops.
This report will show you established and reliable coffee machines, performing as expected. All based on owner rating scores.
This ratings-driven view of the market often highlights unexpected models for sale. It can also steer you away from a 'bestseller' - if ratings suggest poor performance.
Ratings in the Top 5 begin at 4.7 stars
Prices range from £70 to £155
How does it work?
We begin by building a list of coffee machines with more than 50 ratings. This jumps straight to established products. We can see how they've actually performed over time, according to owners.
We remove any coffee machines with less than a 4 star rating. We now have a list of the higher rated models, with a credible amount of opinion.
After sorting the product list by ratings, we publish this Top 5.
The Best Coffee Machines 2016
Total Ratings = The combined number of ratings found at Amazon UK, Argos, John Lewis and Tesco on October 26th 2016. View rating scores from each shop here. Our report criteria only considers products with more than 50 owner reviews with rating scores above 4 stars.
You can re-sort this Top 5 - it's currently sorting from the highest rated.
Below are links out to UK stores selling these top rated coffee machines. There you can learn more about product features, and find today's best prices.
The Krups Pixie
- Compact Design
- Fast Heating Time
- One Touch Controls
- High Pressure
- “Great product, exactly what I expected and it does what I need to do to a very high quality.“
The Dolce Gusto Melody 3 by De’Longhi
- 1.3 Litre Capacity
- Fast Heating
- LED Light
- 2 Year Guarantee
- “Brilliant machine, coffee has never tasted so good and so simple to make. Highly recommended.“
The Krups CitiZ+
- Fitted with a Milk Frother
- Integrated Aeroccino
- Easy Clean
- Energy Saving
- “The milk frother is great for lattes and cappuccino, very easy to clean.“
The Tassimo Joy T45
- 1.4 Litre Capacity
- Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, Ristretto, Latte Macchiato
- Brita Filter Technology
- Two Year Guarantee
- “This is the second Tassimo I have had, compared to my first one which I bought many years ago the new joy is so much quieter and the Brita filter is a bonus.”
The Magimix Inissia+
- Comes with an Aeroccino
- Fast Heating System
- Compact Design
- “Bought this as it was recommended by a friend. Excellent machine, easy to use and delicious coffee.“