Are you looking to buy a juicer in the UK?
We've combined product ratings from Amazon UK, Argos, John Lewis and Tesco and created a Top 5 for you to consider.
We discovered around 160 different models for sale at these trusted shops.
This report will show you established and reliable juicers, performing as expected. All based on owner rating scores.
This ratings-driven view of the market often highlights unexpected models for sale. It can also steer you away from a 'bestseller' - if ratings suggest poor performance.
Ratings in the Top 5 begin at 4.5 stars
Prices range from £19 to £179
How does it work?
We begin by building a list of juicers with more than 50 ratings. This jumps straight to established products. We can see how they've actually performed over time, according to owners.
We remove any juicers with less than a 4 star rating. We now have a list of the higher rated models, with a credible amount of opinion.
After sorting the product list by ratings, we publish this Top 5.
The Best Juicers 2015
Total Ratings = The combined number of ratings found at Amazon UK, Argos, John Lewis and Tesco on March 6th 2015. View rating scores from each shop here. Our report criteria only considers products with more than 50 owner reviews with rating scores above 4 stars.
You can re-sort this Top 5 - it's currently sorting from the highest rated.
Below are links out to UK stores selling these top rated juicers. There you can learn more about product features, and find today's best prices.
The Nutribullet Juicer
- Completely Breaks Down Food
- Very Compact
- Easy to Clean
- Includes 12 piece set of books and cups
- “A quality product, well-thought-out.”
The Kenwood Smoothie 2GO Juicer
- Includes 2 Spill Proof Cups
- Low, High and Pulse Speed Options
- Compact Design
- Very Easy to Clean
- “Not really anything more you could ask for from a smoothie maker.”
The Sage Nutri Juicer Plus Juicer
- 2 Nutri Discs for Hard and Soft Fruits
- Large Chute Means Less Preperation
- Quiet Machine
- “Great looking and well made, everything rinses easy.”
The Philips HR2738 Citrus Press Juicer
- Dishwasher Safe
- Includes 500ml Jug
- Compact Design
- “Amazing product, really useful, perfect for orange or lemon juice.”
The Philips HR1861 Fruit Juicer
- 700 Watt Motor
- Multiple Speed Control for Soft and Hard Fruits
- Parts are Dishwasher Safe
- “Love this! Have had it for years and still use it regularly.”