Are you looking to buy a set of kitchen scales in the UK?
We've combined product ratings from Amazon UK, Argos, John Lewis and Tesco and created a Top 5 for you to consider.
We discovered around 600 different models for sale at these trusted shops.
This report will show you established and reliable kitchen scales, performing as expected. All based on owner rating scores.
This ratings-driven view of the market often highlights unexpected models for sale. It can also steer you away from a 'bestseller' - if ratings suggest poor performance.
Ratings in the Top 5 begin at 4.7 stars
Prices range from £7 to £22
How does it work?
We begin by building a list of kitchen scales with more than 50 ratings. This jumps straight to established products. We can see how they've actually performed over time, according to owners.
We remove any kitchen scales with less than a 4 star rating. We now have a list of the higher rated models, with a credible amount of opinion.
After sorting the product list by ratings, we publish this Top 5.
The Best Kitchen Scales 2017
Total Ratings = The combined number of ratings found at Amazon UK, Argos, John Lewis and Tesco on 28th April 2017. View rating scores from each shop here. Our report criteria only considers products with more than 50 owner reviews with rating scores above 4 stars.
You can re-sort this Top 5 - it's currently sorting from the highest rated.
Below are links out to UK stores selling these top rated kitchen scales. There you can learn more about product features, and find today's best prices.
The Etekcity 5KG Digital Kitchen Scales
- Modern Design
- Back-Lit LCD Display
- Ultra Thin
- “Very easy to read the large back-lit blue display. Fast reaction to button presses”
The Jazooli 5KG Electronic Kitchen Scales
- Add and Weigh Function
- Small Kitchen Scales
- Measure in Pounds, Ounces and Grams
- In Red, Black, Grey and Purple
- Easy Read LCD Display
- “Accurate, easy to use and easy to clean, looks good in my kitchen and is a very reasonable price – great value for money.”
The Ozeri Epicurean 8KG Digital Kitchen Scales
- Large High Contrast Display
- Contoured Design
- Removable Glass Platform
- Instant Response Buttons
- “I’ll admit I chose these scales originally because I like the way they looked, and I wasn’t disappointed.”
The Duronic Electronic Kitchen Scales
- Maximum Capacity 5kg / 11lbs / 5 litres / 175fl.oz
- Large Display with Blue Backlight
- Four High Precision Sensors
- Two Year Guarantee
- “Very clear read outs and easy to use. Excellent quality.“
The Etekcity 5KG Kitchen Scales With Bowl
- Detachable 2 Litre Mixing Bowl
- Kitchen Timer
- Ambient Temperature Sensor
- White Back-Lit Display
- “I agree with other reviews looks more expensive than it is. The illuminated display is very easy to see.“